Non-Sticky vs Sticky Bonus in Online Casino: Pros and Cons
Welcome to our comprehensive guide on the exciting world of online casino bonuses! In this article, we’ll be diving deep into the differences between non-sticky and sticky bonuses, so you can make informed decisions when choosing the best bonus offers. We’ll discuss the non-sticky bonus meaning, provide insights on the online casino non-sticky bonus, and explain the ins and outs of the sticky bonus.
What is a Non-Sticky Bonus?
A non-sticky bonus, also known as a “liftable” or “parachute” bonus, refers to a bonus that you can withdraw along with your winnings after fulfilling the wagering requirements. This type of bonus is highly popular among players due to its flexibility and potential for high returns. Here are some key features of the non-sticky bonus:
- Separate funds: Your deposited money and bonus funds are kept separate, allowing you to withdraw your initial deposit and any winnings derived from it at any time.
- No restrictions: You can play with your real money balance first, and only use the bonus balance if your real money balance reaches zero.
- No wagering requirement on real money: You’re only required to meet the wagering requirement for the bonus amount.
What is a Sticky Bonus?
A sticky bonus is a bonus that’s given to you by the online casino, but it’s “stuck” to your account and cannot be withdrawn. In other words, you can only use it to play games and win real money, but once you request a withdrawal, the bonus amount will be deducted from your total winnings. Here’s what you need to know about sticky bonuses:
- Higher bonus amounts: Sticky bonuses often come with more generous bonus amounts compared to non-sticky bonuses, which can be appealing to high rollers.
- Lower wagering requirements: Since the bonus amount cannot be withdrawn, casinos usually impose lower wagering requirements on sticky bonuses.
- Boost your bankroll: Sticky bonuses provide a bigger bankroll, allowing you to play for longer and increase your chances of winning big.
Which Bonus is Right for You?
Choosing between a non-sticky and sticky bonus ultimately depends on your personal preferences and gaming style. Here are some factors to consider when deciding:
- Risk appetite: If you’re a risk-averse player, a non-sticky bonus may be more suitable due to its flexibility and the option to withdraw your initial deposit at any time.
- Wagering requirements: Sticky bonuses tend to have lower wagering requirements, which can be an advantage if you’re looking to maximize your gameplay without having to worry about meeting high wagering demands.
- Bankroll size: If you have a smaller bankroll, a non-sticky bonus might be more appealing since you can withdraw your winnings and deposit at any time.
Now that you understand the non-sticky bonus meaning and the intricacies of the sticky bonus, you’re well-equipped to make the best decision for your online gaming experience. To explore a wide range of bonus offers, check out our top international online casinos.