Zimpler is a Swedish based company in the fintech sector that was founded in 2012 by entrepreneurs Kristofer Ekman Sinclair and Johan Friis. The company has offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Berlin, and Haparanda. The aim of Zimpler was to simplify payments on mobile devices by launching an innovative mobile wallet, that gives users full control over what and how they spend their money. Today the payment service has over 112 000 users.
Using Zimpler is simple
One of the best things about Zimpler is that it has been specifically designed for mobile customers and connects customers and merchants via a few simple taps on the screen. It is a mobile payment solution that does not require you to download any apps or complete a long registration process, making it one of the easiest and most popular mobile payment options for online casinos.
Zimpler is great for online gamblers because it has been designed around the needs of mobile users and easily meets the needs of online casino players. The simplicity and the seamless integration into your mobile gambling experience has made it very popular with online gamblers.
Using Zimpler is easy, all you need to open an account is your mobile phone number and all the payment methods you add are attached to that number. Your entire payment history is stored in one place and you can quickly check your online spending, transaction history, and balances.
Advantages of Zimpler
- Designed with mobile online gamblers in mind – easy to use and has great features for managing your money. Zimpler allows users to make instant online bank transfers to their online casino accounts
- Safe and secure – your personal and financial information is protected by reliable data encryption software. Swedish financial regulatory bodies ensure that gambler’s data is handled according to Swedish regulations and not accessible by third parties.
- Fast deposits – it is quick and easy to deposit funds to your online gambling account
- Mobile-friendly interface – designed to do transactions by smartphone
- Save your card details directly to your account. You don’t need to type in credit card information on each site you use.
Disadvantages of Zimpler
- Zimpler is not available on all online casinos but the number is growing
- Not all online casinos allow you to withdraw funds using this service
- This payment method does not have its own app
Zimpler offers solid customer support. The customer support is available in English, Swedish and Finnish via various channels but customer support is not available 24/7. They can be contacted through email, Facebook chat or by phone but their opening hours are Monday to Friday from 10h00 to 17h00 (CET) and while this is great, it does mean that there is no support on weekends or in the evenings. This is not a big issue but if you mostly gamble online after work and on weekends, this could be problematic. The contact details are easy to find on the official website.
To use Zimpler at an online casino simply select it under payment options. If it is the first time that you are using the service you will need to enter your mobile number and your OTP. When you sign into your account you can choose to pay either by bill or card.
Zimpler deposits are free of charge and give you the freedom to deposit as much money as you choose to. The only restriction when making deposits at an online casino are the limits set by the operator themselves. This makes Zimpler popular with high rollers and whales.
Money deposited via Zimpler clears instantly and the funds are available immediately for gameplay. While Zimpler does not charge for deposits, the online casino might take a small deposit fee, but this is not common.
While Zimpler is a quick and easy way to make deposits into your online casino account, most online casinos do not allow you to withdraw funds using the service. Although this does appear to be changing and no doubt it won’t take long for Zimpler to become an accepted withdrawal method.
Not being able to make withdrawals is the biggest disadvantage of Zimpler for online gamblers. When you want to withdraw funds from your online gambling account, you will need to use an alternative method like wire transfers or instant banking withdrawals via recognised sites like Trustly.